SHPF Emergency Parachute Repack
The SHPF Emergency Parachute System (EPS) repack event is going to be held in the Raeburn suite at EICA, Ratho on 28 January 2017. Unfortunately the zip line won’t be in operation due to the installation of a new structure at Ratho, but hopefully a suitable venue, where a zip line can be set up, will be found for the 2018 event.
What you can expect:
- Experienced repackers will be available to assist with repacking and fitting reserve parachutes.
- Bill Morris (BHPA) will be available to provide advice on all things EPS.
- Bill Morris will give a morning and afternoon talk on Reserve Deployment and Repacking.
- 2 x harness hangers will be set up, which can can be used to set up paragliding harnesses.
- 20% discount vouchers for EICA café.
- catch up and have a chat with your flying mates
09:00 to 16:30 Reserve Parachute Repacking.
09:45 - 10:45 Reserve Deployment & Repacking talk (Bill Morris)
12:45 - 13:45 Reserve Deployment & Repacking talk (repeat of earlier talk) (Bill Morris)
16:45 SHPF AGM & Prize giving
18:00 EICA Ratho doors close.
Above times may vary.
Pricing: SHPF member £10, non SHPF member £15, £5 discount if paid before 31 December 2016.
Please send your registration fee either by:
BACS to (Bank of Scotland) SHPF - Sort code 80-02-28 Account Number 00428340. This is the preferred option.
Cheque payable to the SHPF and sent to Adrain Smith at 20 Cranford Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 7NQ.
You can check the status of your booking and payment using the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YtvXnkVlnuswOV-o57RPtDNvpuinfPGvy-psfA6pTus/edit?usp=sharing